Homage to a Good Red ChickenCan we ever have a food-free post from Creative Endeavors in a Busy Life? you are asking.
These last two come from an idea I got from Totally Smitten Mama, where you (or your kids) use a permanent marker to first draw a simple design, then you add paint. (I should note that I prepped the pages with gesso on both sides.) The sense I got with her project was that the kid would do the drawing and the grown-up would paint it in, but Sylvan was not interested in that kind of collaboration. I was in charge of paint-mixing and brush cleaning. So I made my own.
Sunday Crepes with strawberry sauce and yogurt, and our own maple syrup.The answer is no. I may be on the No-Carb Left Behind diet, hopefully only momentarily.
Finally, I have been given my very first blogging award from Skip the Chips! It's the Lemonade Award and apparently I show Attitude and/or Gratitude. Thanks, Peggy.
Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.
I hereby nominate (and this is very hard): A Sew Groovy Chick, Make it Smirk, Miss Smith at Home, Philigry, Tollipop, and Totally Smitten Mama.